Chicagoland Field Trips
- Cork from wine bottle (cut to 2" if longer)
- Hot glue
- Fabric scrap or holiday ribbon 8" X 1"
- White Paint
- Permanent markers: black, pink, orange
- Knit glove - adult size
- Embroidery floss
Scouting File Cabinet
- Cut three middle fingers from glove (makes hats for three snowmen).
- Paint long sides of cork white, allow to dry.
- Draw eyes, nose, and cheeks on face with markers.
- Tie fabric for scarf around base of cork, secure with dab of hot glue.
- Attach glove finger to top of cork. Allow the cut edge to roll, it will form a brim for the hat.
- Thread floss through top of hat and knot the ends to make a hanging loop.